Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"I'll Just Wing It"- Me (about something that I most definitely should not wing)

The last five months have been both the shortest and longest five months of my life. Somehow an entire semester went by and I barely remember a thing. A couple of weeks ago I overheard my classmates making plans for study groups and then suddenly finals were upon us yet again.

In my opinion, not that anybody's asking, finals seem to come around far to often. Luckily for me, I think I finally started to get the hang of studying and everything seems to be going smoothly (for now).

Who knew that reading over notes and cutting back on TV time can actually help you pass exams? Because like everything else in life that requires forethought and planning, just winging it isn't the most spectacular of plans. Someone really should have told me that last semester.

Now that finals are almost over I've had a lot of spare time on my hands. I've been spending most of my time annoying The Crazy Lady and The Mad Man in an attempt to make up for all the time that I wasn't home during the semester. I can tell that they really like having me at home because so far they've only asked me when school starts again two or three times.

Who knows what else I'll get up to with my new found freedom. It'll probably involve a lot of watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment