Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waffles, Burritos And A Birthday

This week has been all about me. On Monday night my grandparents took us out for a delicious dinner in honor of my birthday. Unfortunately I was working a night shift and as such was unable to actually attend the diner.

I did however manage to time my break perfectly so that I could run upstairs to say hi and grab some food "to go". My performance gave a whole new meaning to the term "dine and dash" and I returned to my shift full of tasty food.

Yesterday The Crazy Lady took me out for a pre-birthday adventure. We started off the morning with some well deserved pedicures and then she let me pick out part one of my present (in case you were wondering it was a set of dishes). Lorbles decorated the house for the upcoming festivities and then we feasted on burritos for dinner (and washed them down with a bottle of my favorite wine).
A perfect ending to a rather perfect day.

Today I started the day off with birthday waffles, courtesy of my lil bro Frank. Then we packed up the car and The Mad Man drove me out to Ariel to sign the lease on my apartment. Everything went smoothly and I got the key so I can start moving in whenever I want.
The Crazy Lady made chinese fake-out for dinner and it was DELICIOUS (so delicious that I commandeered the leftovers to take to work tomorrow)!

This week has been pretty awesome so far and I hope that it only continues to get better. It might not sound like an exciting birthday to some of you but it was pretty perfect to me. Some of my favorite foods (there are a lot of them), a pedicure, presents and lots of love from my family and friends. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment