Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Adventures In Adulthood: Retail Woes

Wow. It's been a while since my last post! As you can imagine, I have spent most of my time at work. The grand opening was on Thursday and although it's only been four days, I've already learned that:

  • People do not like to part with their dearly beloved money.
  • Americans are cheap.
  • Folding the same pile of shirts twenty times per shift is a lot less exciting than the manager seems to think it is...
  • I'm not particularly fond of people.All complaints aside, work is all right. Mostly I wander around pretending to fold stuff and look busy.

I wish I had exciting stories to share with you but so far it's been highly unentertaining.

Here's to hopping that we get a shoplifting grandma or something else exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment