Thursday, March 27, 2014

No Rest For The Weary

 On Wednesday morning I got to work and found out that the new collection had arrived. There were loads of boxes to unpack so we didn't waste any time getting to work. After slaving away in the sun for about three hours we managed to unpack all of the kids girls clothes and I acquired a bit of a farmers tan. The sun was being ever so persistent so we decided to move inside to unpack the kids boys clothes. A couple of hours later we ready to start on the next set of boxes and I remembered that I had meant to take a picture earlier in the day but decided that "better late than never" and took a picture of what was left. I know that it doesn't look like much in the picture but I promise you that there were a heck of a lot more boxes!

I took a picture of the ones that we had already flat-packed just in case you didn't believe me... 
After a loooooong day of unpacking boxes and trying to organize the stockroom I headed home and got straight into bed.

This morning I got to work an hour early after mistakenly agreeing to it early Wednesday morning. There were plenty more boxes to unpack and the entire stockroom was in dire need of organizing. The shelves were stuffed to the brim and at some point I knocked against the locker doors and the manager started to panic, thinking that I was trying to store clothes in the lockers due to the lack of space. I assured her that I had no intention of storing merchandise in our lockers and she returned to her work. Ten very long hours later the store was looking great and the stockroom was semi organized. I was tired and hungry so I waved goodbye and hopped on a bus home. It was the bus drivers first time driving the route and we took the senic route home after he managed to get himself lost and confused. After driving through town three times someone went to give him directions and I was thrilled that he managed to find my stop.

I'm working on motzash so I have tomorrow off. I think I'll sleep in and catch up on some TV. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment