Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?

I woke up bright and early this morning to get some stuff done before work. I was putting my finishing touches on my salad and packing my bag when my phone rang. Apparently there was a mix up with the schedule and everyone except me and the two girls working the night shift showed up at the store bright and early. Since I hadn't had a day off in three weeks they asked if I would mind taking today off and told me to go enjoy myself at the beach.

I didn't go to the beach but I did get some important things taken care of like finally managing to contact an actual human at the university. The lady I talked to was pretty nice but not very helpful. She instructed me to keep logging in and out of the site until it "worked". A strange strategy but eventually it worked, I thanked her for her assistance and moral support before hanging up. I'm about 90% sure that I'm signed up for classes but who knows?

The Crazy Lady and The Mad Man are embarking on their three week vacation early tomorrow morning. We're spending the day making snacks for the plane (snickerdoodles and pumpkin pie spice granola) and trying to take care of the last minute things.

Maybe we'll make some more snacks. You can never have too many snacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment