Monday, July 7, 2014

Catch That Cat!

Last time I posted my parents were about to embark on their three week vacation. They made it to their first destination safe and sound and from the pictures that I saw, they're having a great time. Yesterday they headed to SwissCheeseLand to hang out with the Freddie's for a while.

I've been "holding down the fort" while my parents are gone. It's really helped me realize a lot of things....
*The people in my family have some sort of aversion to loading and unloading the dishwasher.
*Changing cat litter is by far one of the least pleasant experiences in the world.
*Food is expensive.

Aside from some minor bumps, things have been going pretty smoothly. Mostly I go to work, fold shirts, come home, find food to eat and watch TV before heading to bed. A strenuous and demanding lifestyle but I'm surviving.

Today I tried to take the cat to the vet. He wasn't overly enthusiastic about the idea...
After an hour and a half of chasing him around and trying to coax him into the carrier, we appear to have come to a standoff.
Can you see the contempt on his face?
The vet is closing in twenty minutes so I guess he wins this round.  But there's always tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment