Monday, January 6, 2014

Burrito Pants Dance

Picture Of The Day:
Late this afternoon Lori informed me that she was taking Buzzy to the park on top of the hill and asked if I was interested in joining. I was thrilled at the prospect of getting some fresh air and hastily agreed to meet her.

On my way out of the house I stopped off at The Dibble's room to let him know where I was going. He was bored of playing on his Ipad and decided to join the party
.
At the park we ran around like a bunch of hooligans and The Dibble showed off his parkour skillz. The Crazy Lady and The Mad Man were in Jerusalem for the afternoon so Lori and I decided to make dinner. I had made tortillas earlier in the day and had a hankering for burritos so we walked to Super H and picked up some chopped meat before heading home. When we got home I walked the doug and then started on supper.

Things were going well and supper was almost ready, we were just waiting on Frank to get home from school. We figured that he was probably on the bus home and I thought that it would be funny to taunt him with pictures of the delicious taco meat. I was putting the final touches on the meat when we heard weird noises coming from downstairs. Frank bounded up the stairs bellowing his battle cry and barreled into the kitchen to find the meat. We stood there in a daze trying to figure out where he had come from.

Apparently, he had finished school early and gotten home while the rest of us were out having adventures.
Frank took advantage of our confusion and made a beeline for the meat, I fended him off with a spatula and told him to wait for dinner.

The table was haphazardly set and we finally sat down to eat. The food was DELICIOUS, even The Dibble had seconds.
All in all, I'd say that it was a success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment