Saturday, June 29, 2013

Birthday Weekend Extravaganza

Hello!
I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did! :P
Everyone had lots of fun and the cupcakes were a success!!
This morning we had a nice brunch full of sushi, salads, and mimosas. After lunch we played a game of settlers (which eema won..) and then everyone went to take naps.
Later in the afternoon we went to visit Saba and Savta, it was so nice to see them and I think that they really enjoyed spending time with their great-grandchildren.
When we got home we had a delicious BBQ with grilled chicken, meat, potato salad, and mojitos. I ate a majority of the meat which I found quite tasty. :)
I know this post is really short so I'll leave you with this picture of a lemur that I met at the zoo a couple of months ago.
I like to call him Ralph.

Everyone is packing up to go home and it's getting pretty late so I think I'm gonna start getting ready for bed.
Good Night!!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment