Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taking Over The University

Yesterday was fun. My friend and I, went to scout out the university that we'll be taking our test in next week. The plan was to do a practice test in the classroom that we'll be testing in next week.
Things went more or less according to plan, we found the classrooms without to much trouble and after a nice worker showed us how to turn on the lights and AC we sat down to take the test.
Em has taken the test before so she knows more or less what to expect. She generously offered to simulate some scenarios that could occur during the real test, such as sneezing, squeaking the chairs, opening and closing the door multiple times, stamping her feet, and even standing on the platform at the front of the room pretending to be the tester scrutinizing my every move (just to clarify, these simulations were while I was taking my test). I'll admit that some of the scenarios seemed a little extreme but hey, you never know what weirdos you'll get stuck taking the test with and its always better to be prepared.
After we finished the test we wandered around the building until we found the exit that leads to the buses and caught a number 4 to the center of jerusalem. We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around town and then explored the shuk in search of food for dinner. After we'd eaten we walked to the end of yafo and then parted ways.
My bus came pretty quickly and thanks to the lack of traffic I made it home in record time.

My sister is coming to visit today along with her hubby and my nephew, so today should be fun.
You guys can hear all about it tomorrow. :P
I have class later so I should probably go get some studying in before they get here....

2 comments:

  1. "stimulate some scenarios..."

    With what? Her mind?

    #cannotbreathe #deathbylaughter #overactiveimagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. #goodthingyourtheonlyonewhoreadsthis

    ReplyDelete