Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fuzzy Buzzy

Yesterday was a good day. I got to hang out with my sister, brother in law, and my nephew buzz.
Buzzy helped me study by pushing all sorts of buttons on my laptop. We shared some tiny hamburgers and I stuffed him full of chocolate tea biscuits. I would have gladly stayed at home to hang out for the remainder of the evening but I figured that I should probably go to class seeing as my test is next week.
Class was fun, the teacher split us up into groups of threes and fours and gave us math problems to solve. I was paired up with two other 'quiet' girls, the teacher was afraid to put us into different groups because she actually wanted us to learn something as opposed to sitting in shock and silence counting down the minutes until it was over. Her plan worked out rather nicely as we worked well together and accomplished a majority of the problems. The teacher walked by as we were nearing the end of the second page and was surprised to see how far we had gotten so I think we did better than the 'noisy' kids :P.
Class ends on the later side and I was pretty tired by the time I got home so I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

I spent a majority of my morning pretending to study and I started working on my sisters birthday present (her birthday is this weekend and everybody is coming here to celebrate).
I would love to write more but I have a test in an hour so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment