Monday, August 26, 2013

Food Face

The past few days have been pretty fun, aside from the camera drama...
Shabbos was nice but quiet, Friday night we had a relaxing meal and then went to bed feeling quite full.
Lunch was uber quiet, Frank and Timmy slept through it and the Dibble wandered off leaving just me and my parents (we had barbecued london broil and I didn't particularly mind not sharing). Later in the afternoon I wandered over to Lori's side of town and found her in the park with Buzzy. We played for a while and managed not to lose him or have to change his identity which is what I like to call a successful outing.
After shabbos ended Lori and I watched another episode of Gilmore Girls and then I went home.

Sunday morning I caught an early morning train to Petach Tikvah and spent the day with the little munchkin, we played with her new legos and watched lots of Curious George.
This morning Freddie, the little munchkin and I hung out in PT before they dropped me off at the train, I met up with Lori at the Azrieli Mall in Tel Aviv on my way back to Bet Shemesh. We raided Forever21 and H&M and found some nice stuff before heading back to the train station to make our way home.
Our father kindly agreed to pick us up from the train station and Lori decided to stay at our house so that we could continue our Gilmore Girls marathon.
Z and Buzzy came to find us just as we were nearing the end of the season finale (Woohoo!! On to season two!) and decided to crash our dinner.

Tomorrow is my b-day, I'm going to the beach in the morning and then we're having a big BBQ for dinner!
Here's to hoping that I don't get a sunburn! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment