Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Foreign Contaminant

 Yesterday started out more or less the same as any other day, I woke up and wandered downstairs in search of food and then my mom and I made breakfast. While we were enjoying our eggs and potatoes my mom suggested that we head out to Bilu (an outdoor shopping mall) to entertain ourselves for the afternoon and as I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to buy new things I hastily agreed before she could try and change her mind. 
An hour or so later we arrived at the mall and began our expedition, we got some hiking boots which we found on sale and then wandered around until we came to American Eagle. American Eagle is a nice enough store but I normally only go in to window shop as their prices tend to be a little out of my price range however, this time I noticed that almost everything was on sale and might have gotten a bit carried away. 
I ran around the store pulling things off of shelves and out of display cases, when I had so much stuff that I could barely carry it my mother suggested that we head towards the dressing rooms. I slowly but surely made my way through the mound of clothes that I had acquired and ended up with a really cute dress and 3 pairs of pants. After paying for the clothes we headed back to the car and noticed that it was getting late so we decided that it was time to go home.
I went over to Lori's for dinner and we continued our Gilmore Girl marathon, we also made some cookies in between episodes because cookies are delicious and everyone loves them. When we were done eating cookies and watching TV I walked home and went to sleep.

This morning, Lori and Z dropped Buzzy off for a play date so that they could run some errands. 
We made (and ate) pancakes, played with power tools and then watched Treasure Planet (one of my all time favorite movies!) and Wall-E. Lori and Z came and picked Buzzy up and then me and my mom went out to do some grocery shopping. 
My parents are going out for the evening so it's just me and The Dibble at home for the night, we'll probably have a wild party and wreak havoc on the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment