Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Philafel Balls

Yesterday my father and I went to visit my grandparents, while we were there Lori and Buzzy popped in to say hi. My father helped my grandfather with his computer troubles while Lori and I hung out with my grandmother.
Eating alphabet soup straight from the ladle.
When the computer was running smoothly and Buzzy was getting a little tired, we figured it was probably time to head out. My dad went home but I decided to go to Lori's after I heard that she was making experimental falafel balls.
Philafel Balls
I'll admit that I was a little bit skeptical but my skepticism was short lived as the falafel balls were actually quite tasty. We ate them with chips, israeli salad, pickles and of course chumus, while watching Gilmore Girls (we're almost done with the first season!!!). After the delicious dinner and show I walked home stopping on the way to stick a letter in the mailbox.

Today has been pretty quiet, Frank is starting school tomorrow so we're just hanging out and stuffs.
Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.. :P
  

No comments:

Post a Comment