Monday, August 12, 2013

Graduation Something-that-ends-in-ation!

Yesterday was Freddie's official graduation ceremony, we were all very excited for her but there were a limited number of seats per students so most of us were not able to attend the event itself.
Those of us not attending the event headed over to Lori's apartment to hangout (aka to babysit for the little munchkin). We played with blocks, stuck stickers on furniture, ate lots of yummy treats, and took some funny pictures.
#youredoingitwrong 
#stickerinyourhair
Last week my mother and I picked a bunch more limes from my grandparents tree, this morning we decided that it was time to get down to business and juice them. It took a majority of our morning but we managed to get over 4 cups of juice into the freezer! (Who's ready for mojitos?)
Later in the afternoon I headed out to Jerusalem to meet up with a couple of friends, we went to Coffee Bean for lunch and ended up staying there for the rest of the afternoon.
When the food had been cleared and the waitress started getting antsy we figured that it was probably time to go so we paid and headed back out into town. We walked around a while longer and then decided that it was time to part ways, I took a light rail to the central bus station and hoped on a bus back home.
So far this week has been pretty awesome, I got to play with the little munchkins yesterday and today I hung out with some of my favorite people! I can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings... :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment