Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Jewday To Me!

It's my Jewday (aka hebrew birthday) today and so far its been pretty great.
We started the festivities off last night at Lori's apartment with celebratory drinks and a couple of episodes of Gilmore Girls.
This morning my mother made me chocolate chip waffles for breakfast, they were crispy and full of chocolaty goodness. 
#deliciousness 
Buzzy and Lori came to visit for a bit, we watched Ice Age 3, played with the doug and convinced her to come for lunch tomorrow.
After Lori and Buzzy left my mom and I ran out to the grocery store where I scored not one, but two bottles of my favorite wine!!
I'm pretty excited for dinner tonight, we're having hawaiian chicken and of course a bottle of wine.. Until then we're all working hard to get the house ready for shabbos.
napping is hard work too.
Today was lots of fun but the day is coming to end. Not to worry though, my english birthday is right around the corner!  #11days

No comments:

Post a Comment