Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Kidnapped

Monday night was date night with Buzzy and Lori. I made waffles while Lori made butterscotch sauce and Buzzy looked cute.
We served the waffles up with some ice cream, just for good measure.


Not the most well balanced dinner that I've ever had but definitely one of the most delicious. 

Yesterday we went grocery shopping where we "conveniently" bumped into Lorbles and her entourage while we were checking out.
We had some family friends over for dinner. It was really nice to see them before they went back to the states.

Today is very wet and rainy. Z kidnapped me a couple of hours ago and Lori requested some nice warm cookies to help fend off the chilly weather. 
I'm trying to comply with their requests but I'm not yet sure when I'll be taken home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment