Monday, December 23, 2013

My Spinach Puffs!

The past few days have been exceptionally uneventful.
After spending countless hours staring out of my window while studying, I decided to go outside for some fresh air. While I was outside, I decided to conduct an impromptu inspection of my plants. My trusty pup came to assist me on my mission.
We started with the peas, they appear to be a tenacious bunch. Little white flowers have popped up all over the place and I'm excited to see what the next few weeks bring.
The tomatoes seem to be doing well. Unlike their neighbors, they prefer to keep to themselves.
I was surprised to find some fugitives hiding out under the leaves of the  strawberry bush.
The birds haven't gone near them yet but I'm sure that they're just waiting for the berries to turn red before taking a dainty little peck out of each and every one of them.

I spent the rest of the day alternating between studying and finding various ways to avoid studying.
Lorbles and Buzzy made a guest appearance and now we're watching The Emperors New Groove.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment