Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pancakes For Breakfast

Today seemed like the kind of day that needed pancakes. Fortunately, I happen to be quite skilled in the art of  pancake making. I whipped up some pancake batter and then tossed a couple of blueberries into the mix because I was feeling adventurous (and because I really like blueberry pancakes). The pancakes were delightful and everyone enjoyed them.
Even Oscar tried to join in on the festivities.
After breakfast I made some snickerdoodles for shabbos and annoyed my father with my loud music which he un-affectionately refers to as "noise".

At some point in the late afternoon Lori&co arrived to escape the paint fumes in their apartment. We watched Leap Year, one of The Crazy Lady's favorite movies. It was just as hilarious as we remembered and it ended just in time for us to get started on supper. We made some pizza, sushi and baked ravioli for our feast. Buzzy was pretty tired and kvetchy so the party broke up pretty quickly after we were done eating.

I washed a bunch of dishes before retreating to my tower to blog and watch TV. 
We're gonna have a full house for shabbos so tomorrow should be pretty crazy. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment