Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TeeTa

On Monday I ventured to Petach Tikvah to hang out with the Freddie's. Freddie made sliders for dinner and they were delicious.

Yesterday morning Freddie and I walked The Little Munchkin to gan and then I went to visit Freddie's miyun. I met some of the nurses that she works with and they seem really nice. After a short tour around the tiny miyun I headed home so that she could get to her patients.

After some lunch and TV I picked The Munchkin up from gan and hung out with her until Freddie came home. It was The Crazy Lady's birthday yesterday (and my grandfathers birthday on Sunday) so we went to Bet Shemesh for a big fambily dinner at Cafe Rimon. Dinner was great and the company was delightful. We even got some ice cream to commemorate the occasion.
Birthday Ice Cream!
Today was pretty much the same as usual. I wandered over to Lorbles house at some point and then we walked back to the Fambily house (via the post office) for dinner. We made some chicken and broccoli stirfry for dinner which tasted pretty darn good. Now I'm chilling like a villain with ma homies. The end.
Homies
Ma


No comments:

Post a Comment