Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crazy Drivers

The last leg of chag was nice. We ate, sang and were merry. We went to Lori's for dinner and then Lori&co walked over to us for lunch. I tagged along with Lori&co when they decided to walk home. Buzzy and I ran amok in the park until chag ended and then Lori and I watched a few episodes of Gilmore Girls before I went home. 
Friday morning Lori kidnapped me and took me on some errands. We dunked our new wineglasses in dirty spiritual water and stopped at the grocery store for some broccoli. 
Dinner was delicious, my mom made a delectable savory lamb stew which we all enjoyed immensely. 
Lori&co came for lunch, we hung out all afternoon and then made pizza for dinner. 

This morning Lori&co, The Crazy Lady and I all ventured into the holy city for an adventure. The Crazy Lady and I went to the hair cutter place to get her hair cut while Lori&co wandered around the shuk. After the hair cut we found Lori&co and walked into town in search of buttons to put on a dress that my mother made for my niece. 
Sea was in town and came to hello/goodbye before The Crazy Lady and I embarked on our Ireland escapades. Speaking of which, our flight leaves at 5am Tuesday morning. I should probably start packing... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment