Monday, September 23, 2013

Out With The Old, In With The New.

Shabbos was really quiet, just me, my little brothers and my parents.
Friday night we enjoyed our dinner with the symphony of dying bugs in the background. Lunch was as quiet as dinner had been. I decided to walk over to Lori's to see how things were going there. Buzzy was the only one awake when I got there, we soon remedied the situation by annoying everyone else until they got up. I found some desserts on the table and we spent the remainder of the afternoon hanging out and eating way too much cake. After shabbos ended we decided that it was time to resume our Gimore Girls marathon. We watched a bunch of episodes and then Z drove me home.

Sunday was a lazy day, I spent the morning watching Scrubs and playing Pajama Sam. Pajama Sam proved to be harder than remembered and I eventually gave up and went to Lori's for dinner and a show. We had fauxwaiian chicken (fake Hawaiian chicken...) and pina coladas while we watched Americas Got Talent and Gilmore Girls.

My parents, Lori&co and I piled into our van and drove out to the Modiin mall for the afternoon.
My naot have been through quite a lot in the last three years that I've owned them and they showed it. My mom has been trying to get me to buy new ones but I haven't been able to find any in the style that I like. Apparently my shoe size is extremely common (European 39) because I checked four stores in the past few months but couldn't find my size in a normal pattern (I'm wasn't to keen on the shiny pink that they had in one store). We went into the naot store not really expecting much and asked the lady at the desk if she happened to have anything in my size. She went into the back and came back with a box of blue strapped sandals and asked me if the color was OK. I was slightly shocked at the fact that they actually had something in my size and thanked hashem that they were a nice color with a pretty pattern. I paid for the shoes and then put them on and wore them for the rest of the day.
Although the straps started out different colors, the soles started out the same....
I also managed to find a cute shirt, a belt, and a super comfy sweater. It was starting to get late and we all started getting hungry so we headed home to make dinner. 
We decided to make Chinese for dinner. General Tso's chicken, sweet n' sour chicken, beef and broccoli and lots of rice on the side. It was DELICIOUS! 

Tomorrow we're going to try to go bowling in Cholon. For some weird reason the place doesn't let you reserve a lane, it's sort of first come first serve situation. Hopefully it won't be too packed and we'll actually get to play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment