Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shut Up Spalding

Bowling was a huge success! OK, so I probably wouldn't win any trophies at a bowling tournament (aside from the trophy for least points earned). Little animations played across the screen while the pins were being reset, most of my family members enjoyed funny scenes congratulating them on their spares while the screen taunted me by finding a myriad of ways to say "nice try". I did manage to get a spare and a strike in addition to my two fouls, so I'd say I did alright. 

My father showed off his mad skillz and the dibble proved to be a natural. Z won the first game with 110 points and Lori won the second with 108. 
After bowling we got some ice cream before getting in the car to head home. There wasn't much traffic and unlike on the drive there, we didn't get lost. Buzzy kept us entertained with his tricks while the dibble serenaded us from the backseat, the drive went by pretty quickly.
Back in the sunhouse we raided the fridge for chinese leftovers and ate a late lunch. 

Tomorrow is erev chag again, we should probably get on that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment