Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Getting Mooned At Work

The last few days have been a little hectic. Work, sirens and vet visits are blurred together in my mind.

Today we got a "mini" collection (about 1,000 items) at work so it was a busy busy day. I spent most of the morning in the machsan opening boxes and trying to keep stuff neat. When all the boxes were opened and unpacked I ventured into the store to see what I could do to help.

One of my coworkers was struggling with the mannequins at the front of the store. I know that changing the clothes on the mannequins is no easy task but her technique was highly ineffective (as well as highly amusing to watch). I stood by the cash registers watching her until an arm flew across the store and narrowly missed a customers head and decided that the time had come to intervene.

Unfortunately, I got called away to help someone with something else. By the time I returned to the store front my coworker had given up and stormed off to find something else to do leaving disarrayed mannequin parts strewn about the entrance. One of them was modeling off one of GAP's bestsellers, the birthday suit.
We somehow managed to wrest the mannequins into their new outfits and the display ended up looking really nice.

After my shift I headed home and grabbed my shopping list before Lori&co arrived to take Timmy and I grocery shopping. The store was only moderately full and we made it out in an hour and a half.

Timmy made us a delectable dinner featuring my personal favorite, steak.

In other news, the light bulb in the entrance bathroom went out a few days ago.
How many Polly's does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, so long as it's my dad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment