Saturday, July 12, 2014

Washing The Porsche

Lori, Z and Buzzy came to join The Booger and I for shabbos. Lori and I split up the menu and went halfsies on the cooking so I didn't have too much to do.
There was a slight malfunction with my quiche and after adding too much salt, another half recipe of filling and then making more crust I ended up with four quiches of varying shapes and sizes.
They tasted pretty delicious when all was said and done.
Shabbos was nice and relaxing, there was lots of food (and more importantly, deserts...) and no sirens.

After shabbos there was a siren as Lori&co were leaving. They left the car smack in the middle of the street and ran back into the house to join us in the bomb shelter. We heard five booms and waited the obligatory amount of time before heading back upstairs.  Lori&co did a take two and made it home safely.

The Mad Man and The Crazy Lady are returning from there vacation tomorrow night.
The time may have come for me to tackle the mountain of dirty dishes in the sink.....

No comments:

Post a Comment