Thursday, July 11, 2013

Assemble The Minions!

This morning I woke up expecting to have yet another exciting day of watching TV in my pajamas. I logged onto Facebook and saw that I had a message from a family friend saying that she was in Israel and would love to stop by to see the family. I thought about it for a bit before remembering that my sister was supposed to be coming later in the day so I figured why not have a dinner party (by dinner party I mean regular dinner but with more people)? She said that she would hop on a bus and arrived later in the afternoon around the same time that my sister and her family did.
We watched Despicable Me (mostly because it's one of Buzzy's favorite movies) while dinner was being made. Dinner was delicious and the movie was super cute. After the movie ended it was time for our dear guest to head to the airport and catch a flight so we said our goodbyes and parted ways.
It's getting late and we're all starting to get sleepy so I think its about time to head up to my tower. 
Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment