Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today, for the first time in a long time, I stayed in bed all day watching Parks and Recreation (one of my favorite TV shows). It was awesome!!!!!!! But also not overly exciting so I don't really have anything to write about today....
On a slightly more exciting note, my mom managed to pick some strawberries from our strawberry plant before the pesky birds got to them (it's not that I mind that the birds are eating fruit, I just find it a bit rude that they take one peck out of each strawberry and then just fly away leaving it there to rot).
There were more but I ate them they mysteriously disappeared. 
I My mom juiced most of the limes from yesterdays adventures. We My mom took off the rinds and we put them into a bottle with some vodka to make lime extract so that we can bake with it and stuff.
I think that pretty much covers everything so I'm off to watch a movie before face planting my pillow. :)


1 comment: