Friday, July 19, 2013

Mmmmm Snickerdoodles :)

It's friday again! You know what that means... lots of cooking, cleaning, and other generally exhausting tasks. Woohoo.
As I may or may not have mentioned, my sister is moving to the sun house on Monday. This morning my mom drove out to the middle of nowhere so that they could pack up our van up with all of their breakables and bring them back to the sun house.
While she was out I pretended to be helpful and cook stuff for shabbos. I spent a majority of the morning moving stuff around the kitchen and walking around in circles so that I would look busy, it's a trick that a nurse in the hospital taught me. Always look busy. Following this simple rule makes most people feel bad about bothering you thus ensuring that chances of them actually asking you to do something are slim to none.The nurse that gave me these wise words of wisdom followed them very closely and could almost always be found scuttling through the ward muttering all sorts of things under her breath. Sure enough people rarely asked her for things, although this could have been due to the fact that she looked slightly insane.
I did however make snickerdoodles, mainly because I really enjoy eating cookies.
Yummmm
It's getting late and candle lighting time is creeping up on us so I think it's about time to say good bye.
Have a happy sabbath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment