Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Put The Lime In The Coconut...

Hi! I didn't post yesterday so I'll just fill you in real quick...
Sunday night I slept over at the Freddies again and then on Monday morning Freddie, the little munchkin and I went on a shopping expedition to the Azrieli mall in Tel Aviv. We were hoping to return with a surplus of gorgeous new clothes but were quite appalled at this seasons so called fashion and didn't end up buying much at all. After wandering around the mall for a couple of hours we got kind of tired so we decided to call it quits and part ways. Freddie and the little munchkin got on a train back to PT and I hopped on a train backed to the sun house. The rest of the day was spent watching TV in the nice cool AC and then I went to bed early. :)
This morning was nice and relaxing, I did a quick workout and hopped in the shower before my mom and I went to visit my grandparents. We raided my grandparents lime tree and then hung out for an hour or two before heading out to run a couple more errands. 
Some of the limes from my grandparents tree
After everything was taken care of we came home and started getting dinner ready. I made a big pot of tomato vegetable soup (yup soup in the summer. That's how I roll!) and my mom made mac&cheese.
After dinner we watched the three musketeers which was pretty cute and now I'm off to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment