Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Don't Eat The Crayons

Today I went to visit Lori&Co in their new apartment! My dad and Z put together a bunch of cabinets while Lori and I worked on the kitchen. It took a while but we eventually managed to clear out a majority of the boxes from the kitchen and rediscovered the counter in the process.
We also found the alphabet magnets in one of the boxes and I generously offered to arrange them on the fridge.
#justdoingmyjob
Buzzy got bored and was wreaking havoc in the kitchen so I found some crayons and tried to color with him. He was more interested in eating the crayons than coloring with them so it didn't last very long...
#donteatthecrayonsyousillymonkey #lifelessonswithauntiephil
Frank and his friend came to help move boxes from the apartment to the storage space in the building. When all was said and done the apartment looked much more put together, though they still have quite a way to go (good luck guys!).
We went home to eat dinner (which was delicious!) and then I took the puppy on a walk.
Tomorrow morning I'm heading over to the Freddies to spend time with my little munchkin.
I should probably go pack...

1 comment:

  1. After today's adventures, I officially prefer when the kid eats crayons.

    ReplyDelete