Monday, July 29, 2013

I Hear That Laziness Is A Virtue

So I've been pretty lazy lately and haven't felt like blogging but I figured it was time to stop being lazy (just in case anyone missed me :P).  
I mentioned in my last post that I was heading over to the Freddies. Thursday I hung out with the little munchkin and on Friday we woke up super early and went to the beach! The beach was really nice, the little munchkin LOVED playing in the sand but was slightly terrified of the sea. It was nice and cool when we got there but after an hour or two it started getting hot so we packed up and headed back to the Freddies. 
As you may remember from previous posts, my sisters birthday passed not to long ago. We had a birthday shabbos weekend in the sun house where we hung up a big sign and gorged ourselves on ribs(my sisters favorite) and other delicacies. 
Lori&co came for lunch and we ate lots more food followed by cake. After lunch we hung out a bit and then walked over to visit my grandparents. They seemed happy to see us and gave us even more food to eat! We stayed by them for a couple of hours and then headed out. On the way back we dropped Lori&co off at their apartment (and stayed for some brownies) and then walked back home. 
All in all shabbos was full of delicious foods, fun, and family. I call that a success :)

Yesterday was fun and relaxing. I visited Lori (because I hadn't seen her in so long) and we watched the first few episodes of gilmore girls (which I have never seen before). Buzzy ran around and ate weird stuff off the floor while Z tried to put up the shower curtain. Z eventually gave up on the whole shower curtain thing and Buzzy fell asleep, Lori figured out how the shower curtain worked and after putting it up we resumed our important task of watching TV.

This morning I woke up nice and early and after breakfast my mom and I headed out to run some errands. We picked up school books for my little brothers, went grocery shopping and got gas for the car. 
Now I'm making lunch and pondering what I should do with the rest of my day, it will probably consist of watching TV and eating more food. I'm a very busy person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment