Sunday, July 7, 2013

PARP!

Today I'm in petach tikva watching my niece while Mr&Mrs freddie are at work.
The little munchkin and I are having so much fun!!!!! First we woke up and had some scrambled eggs for breakfast, my niece is very good at sharing so she made sure to touch all of the eggs so that she could find the fluffiest one to feed me. After our delightful breakfast we thought it would be nice to see what's going on in the outside world so we put on our hats and shoes and set out for the park.
We saw a lot of big fluffy dogs on the way to the park and the little munchkin stopped to wave to each one. 
Finally we made it to the park and the little munchkin headed straight for the swings.
We hung out on the swings until a bunch of other kids came to play in the park, we said hello and then got off so that they could have a turn. 
It was pretty hot out in the sun so we found a nice bench in the shade and ate some snacks.

After the snacks were gone we packed up and headed home. When we got home the little munchkin was all tuckered out from the big adventure so she decided it was time for a nap.
The rest of the afternoon sped by! Freddie came home and I think we're gonna go run some errands so I guess I'll see you tomorrow... :) 

1 comment: