Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Whose Dumb Idea Was This Anyway?

I know I haven't posted in a while..It's just that I haven't actually done anything interesting.
I spent the last two days trying to cram as much material in my brain as possible (with little success), and watched half a season of Hart of dixie (which if you ask me is waaaay more enjoyable than pretending to understand math). 
At one point on Monday afternoon I went out onto the porch thinking that it would be nice and relaxing to see the sun and water the plants. The sun hurt my eyes and a bunch of bugs flew in my face when I poured water on a plant which wasn't exactly the tranquil picture that I had envisioned so I just went back to sulking at my desk inside. After that mild adventure, I wasn't to keen on exploring the outside world anymore so I stayed inside until I had to go to class last night.
Class was uneventful, we did one last practice section and then had a 'party' and by party I mean everyone standing around eating pizza and staring awkwardly at each other. After the pizza was gone I noticed that quite a few people had packed up their bags but instead of actually leaving they just stood there gazing longingly at the door. I figured that we had all endured enough of the 'party' so I waved good bye and left. As I was nearing the end of the hallway the door opened and 10 more people poured out of the classroom, they thanked me for forging the way and we said our brief goodbyes before going our separate ways.  
Today is my 'day off' since the test is tomorrow afternoon, apparently not studying the day before is going to somehow magically help me get a good grade. I'm still not exactly sure how that works but I have another season and a half of Hart of Dixie left to watch so I'm not really complaining.
I don't really have anything to say so I guess I'll go make some breakfast and watch tv (I'm nothing if not productive!).
Maybe something exciting will happen today and I'll actually have something to write about tomorrow! *fingers crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment