Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

Yesterday I had a goodly amount of my hair chopped off. Not because I'm crazy but because I'm donating my hair to Zichron Menachem (for kids with cancer).
http://www.zichron.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73&Itemid=257&lang=us
My friend Sea came with me for moral support which was awesome because I was kind of freaking out. The dude cutting my hair was super nice and so far people have seemed to like the new cut. :)
That used to be attached to me :O
After the haircut Sea was supposed to meet up with her cousin and go see a movie, I heard that they were seeing Despicable Me 2 and decided to tag along. The movie was awesome and definitely exceeded my expectations! I knew it would be cute (how could it not be? Everyone loves Agnus and the minions!) but I didn't expect it to be just as good as the first one(sequels rarely are). There were many quotable lines in the movie and the minions were as ridiculous as ever.
After the movie I really had to pee so I ran into the bathroom before we left the theater. As I was doin my business, the person in the stall next to me got a phone call. I was sort of eavesdropping when I realized that I knew that voice!!!! It turns out that it was Sarah Leah(she was a guest poster on an earlier post of mine wherein she complained about a lack of cupcakes) who had also just seen Despicable Me 2! We said hi but she had to run to meet someone so we parted ways and I rejoined my group.
We left the theater and I left Sea and her cousin by their bus stop before venturing through the creepy underground tunnel to my stop. The bus was pulling up as I got there and I got home in record time!

Later today my mom and I are meeting up with Lori to get manicures in the new nail place that opened, I haven't had a manicure in a long time so I'm super excited!!!!!
The appointment isn't until 4 so I guess I'll go watch TV until then :P

No comments:

Post a Comment