Monday, October 14, 2013

Recalculating

Hello! I hope you haven't missed me too much... I'm back in Dublin at the Carlton Airport Hotel and thankfully they actually have (free) wifi!!!! WOOOO!!!!!As you may recall from my last post, I've been living wifi-free for the past week or so (which is why I haven't been updating). It's been fun being MIA for the past few days but I won't pretend that I wasn't overjoyed when I discovered that the hotel had free wifi.Today we drove from Doolin back to Dublin, the drive took about three and half hours and was exhausting. After finding the hotel (no thanks to the willful GPS) we dragged our luggage up to our room and then headed back out to return our little red car.The car rental place was easy to find and it took under five minutes to return the car. We hopped onto the shuttle (which we assumed would magically take us back to our hotel) and ended up at the airport. After much deliberation and instructions from a nice stranger, we found the shuttle that took us back to the hotel. Now we're sitting in our hotel room eating potato chips and getting ready for tomorrow. Our flight leaves at 12pm tomorrow and after a four hour stopover in Frankfurt lands in Israel at 1am Wednesday morning. I definitely enjoyed the last two weeks but I think that I'm ready to go home. :)This is just a quickie update to let you know that I haven't abandoned you! Don't forget to check back for more updates wherein we travel through the Atlantic ocean in a tiny boat, explore Galway, storm the Bunratty castle and are serenaded by a cow next door from dusk till dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment