Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Eating Hats

The Crazy Lady and I spent Sunday afternoon running errands. After a quick lunch I went to the park on top of the hill to meet up with Lori&co. One of the kids had too many snacks to eat and ended up puking next to the slide.
It was pretty gross so we decided to check out a "new" (hopefully puke free) park.
We settled on the rose garden park, it was pretty much empty so Buzzy and I had full reign of the slides (woo!). We all ran amok until it started to get dark out and we decided it was time for dinner.
Lori&co dropped me off at the sun house and then headed home.

Yesterday I chilled at home most of the day. Z left for school at 2ish so I went to keep Lorbles and Buzzy company. We watched Gilmore Girls and Lori made a delicious stove top chicken for dinner while Buzzy tried to make cupcakes for desert in the pantry. The chicken tasted great but Buzzy's cupcakes were a tad rubbery. Buzzy got tired and I had a chiropractor appointment in the rama so we said goodnight and I made way outside into the windy night.

Today was an interesting day, I actually managed to study for three hours. That may not seem like much an achievement to you but I assure you, it is for me.
During a study break I went to check out the rooftop garden. The pea pods that I planted last week have already started sprouting. Some of the tomatoes sprouted as well but I'm waiting to see if more of them pop up (I shoved seven tomatoes in the planter and there are only two little leaves so far).

 Teeny tiny pea stalk!
After dinner Frank, The Dibble and I had some fun with pirate hats. I originally made a small one to put on the cat because it seemed like a good idea at the time. The cat was not amused and the dog ended up eating the tiny hat.
Since the animals were unwilling to participate in the festivities, I made some human sized hats instead.


#selfies
Fishie Front Update: All the fishies are alive and well. They seem pretty happy in their new home and the pump is working wonderfully. Woo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment