Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Good Food, Great Company.

Sunday I spent most of the day studying (Wooo! Go me!). The Mad Man picked up a package for Lori at the post office so she and Buzzy came to visit for a bit, which was a welcome break from studying. We made some lunch and hung out while Frank and Buzz played some Xbox. 
Eventually Lori and Buzzy had to head home, I said goodbye and went back up to my tower to try and study.

Monday was more exciting, I studied in the morning and then walked over to Lori in the afternoon. I got there just as they were getting ready to go to the park. I dropped my bag off and then we headed to the park for some much needed outdoor time.
Buzzy and I went down the big slide and played in the tunnel. Then we walked up to the jungle gym and then on to the swings. By the time an hour had gone by we were all pretty tuckered out, we headed back to the apartment to wash up and think about dinner.
Lori had some chicken breasts in the fridge but we couldn't decide what to do with them. The idea of chinese fake-out was suggested and met with approval. We settled on sweet n' sour chicken, after a quick google search we found a recipe for sweet n' sour sauce and got to work. 
Everything came out AMAZING! It sort of looked like we had gotten take-out and then dumped it onto our plates. 
We watched some Gilmore Girls while we ate and then it was time for Buzz to go to bed. Pajamas were put on, teeth were brushed and the monster was herded into his room. 
After the Buzz was asleep, Lori and I watched a couple more episodes of GG until Z came home from school and offered to drive me home.

Yesterday morning was filled with failed attempts to study. I made some granola and then watched some TV with The Crazy Lady.
We had a big family dinner at cafe rimon, it was really nice to see everyone and I think we all had a good time. Buzz and The Munchkin entertained us throughout the meal and the food was delicious. 



After we finished eating we went for a stroll around the mall. It started to get late so we said goodbye to S&S, The Freddies and Lori&co as everyone headed their separate ways. 



So far today is going swell. I'm supposed to meet up with some friends later so I should probably try and study for a while... 

No comments:

Post a Comment