Monday, November 25, 2013

Rice Head

Shabbos was nice, as per usual. Lori&co joined us for lunch, much eating and merrymaking ensued. Buzzy wanted to go to the park so we said goodbye to them and sent them on their way. I read my book until shabbos came to an end.

Yesterday morning was a little hectic but the rest of the day was quiet. I did a lot of staring at my computer and pretending to study studying and tried my hardest to drive The Crazy Lady insane.

Garfield always hated Mondays but I beg to differ. 
Z has school on Monday nights so I get to hang out with Lorbles and The Buzzinator. Our evenings usually consist of various exciting activities such as, frolicking in the park, eating delicious food, spontaneous shenanigans and watching Gilmore Girls. 
Last week we sailed the seven seas on S.S. Buzz. 



Today we decided to stay on land. We made some Buzz Bucks and I got a tour of the apartment with Buzzy's Joy Rides. I also got a complimentary hairdo from Buzzy's new salon. It's a little more "relaxed" than I normally wear it but it looks nice and the service at the salon was great. 


The peas and tomatoes that I planted a couple of weeks ago have started to grow like crazy. The peas seem to be getting a little too friendly with their neighbors, I think it may be time for me to intervene. 
Maybe stake a few of the rowdier ones..... It's all about sending a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment